Cleansing has MEGA spiritual benefits like raising your vibrational frequency, releasing emotional baggage, and renewing your ability to cope with stress. Some other health benefits include remedy of bloating, mood swings, and digestive issues.
As beneficial a cleanse is, it still requires a lot of motivation in order to achieve your goal as it might force you to alter your plans according to the times of cleansing or detoxification.
In order to make sure that you achieve your goal and maintain your motivation for completing a cleanse, use these steps to help you overcome all the challenges that you might face:
1. We know not to shop with an empty stomach because we tend to buy more than we actually need. So, when you plan a cleanse, you should buy all of your groceries and other household items before your cleanse kicks off.
2. Come up with a schedule of all the major events that are coming up. This helps make sure that your process of cleansing and detoxification does not overlap or clash with the dates when you have a family gathering or event to attend.
3. In order to accomplish any goal, we have to have a clear set of guidelines. Always keep them in front of you so that you are reminded of them again and again. It will help you remain focused and determined!
4. Find a support group of motivated peers or motivated groups or social circles ensure that you stay motivated as well. Allow the other members motivation to excite you!
5. All the vegetables and fruits that you love should be incorporated in your diet. It’s a psychological trick/fact that if your taste buds taste the item that you love, it sends a very positive signal and message to your brain. Plus—less opposition is better!
6. If you are visiting your friends and family members during your cleanse journey or even before you start it, share your plans with them. They will point out all the positive aspects linked with cleansing, which results in you feeling more motivated to achieve your goal! It will also ensure that you are not forced by your family or friends to eat something that goes against your diet chart or cleansing schedule. They will make sure that they respect your decision and help you achieve what you want to achieve.
When you start this process, make sure that you jot down all your memories and parts linked to the cleansing journey! Im HUGE on documenting progress, and celebrating ALL victories. I think doing so greatly improves my overall well-being and mind frame. Not only does documenting progress help in the here and now, but it also helps when you go to cleanse again—you can better work through struggles and predict roadblocks 🙂
The most important piece of advice I have for you, when you’re struggling on that 3rd and 4th day slump, think back to the prior weeks. Remember WHY you embarked on this journey, remember what you had hoped to gain from it.
Join my free monthly support group where I cover topics such as cleanses, healthy food choices, incorporating fitness into busy lifestyles and more.